Monday, March 2, 2009

Olivia is ONE month!

Well, she is actually one month and a couple days. It's hard to believe she has been home with us longer than she was in the NICU! Her first week home with us was a little tough, but things have gotten much better, and we are getting into a routine. She is sleeping in 4-5 hour stretches at night, and while she is still struggling with the reflux, we are learning how to deal with it better (like keep her upright after she eats!), and keeping extra outfits in our bedroom at night to change her into after she drenches hers. Ansley has been wonderful with her the entire time she has been home, she has never shown any jealousy, or resentment. Instead she showers her with hugs and kisses, and is a huge help to me when I need things for Livvy! Olivia is becoming much more alert and awake during the day, which is fun, she is so sweet to watch, she looks around and is starting to make eye contact more and more each day. She is also lifting her head and has a lot more control. This picture was taking with my phone, so it is not the best quality! But, I thought it was a cute picture anyway!

5 comments:

Joe and Frances said...

She is so cute. I am so glad that she is home with you guys and that she is doing well. Tell Ansly that i am missing her in Primary and that I can't wait till she is back again.

Anonymous said...

What a little doll! That bow is bigger than she is and i love it! :)

I am proud of Ansley. She is a great girl.

I can't believe she is aleady a month old. Pretty soon you will be posting that she is 1 year old. That is scary huh? She sleeps really well. Good for you!!!

Hug the girls for us.

P.S - when are you moving closer to me? I need a girlfriend to play with!

Emily said...

She is such a gorgeous baby. I can't believe she's one month already. I can't wait to see you guys. Hopefully when I get back in a couple weeks we can get together again. Spencer has been asking about Ansley lately. I'm glad things are going well for you. miss you

Twins & a Toddler said...

so cute! Where are you guys living? my parents are in laytin! we are coming out this summer and would love to see you!
laura

Larson Family said...

What a doll!! I can't belive it has already been a month! I am so glad she is home and you are all doing well!