Monday, March 23, 2009

My SHORT lived hair extensions!


I have been trying to grow my hair out for over a year, and it grows SO slowly after it gets to about shoulder length, so I thought it would be a good idea to get hair extensions. I thought it would get me passed the ackward length, and that life would be easier with them. However, I was wrong! Long hair is NOT me, and I was somehow allergic to the glue too! Oh well, I learned, and 2 weeks later, I am myself again, with my bob, and I LOVE it! But, I did take a few pictures, and thought I would share, because I don't think anyone will ever see me with long hair again. I have decided, I am BLONDE, and I am SHORT haired! OH and these are terrible pictures of me by the way, I look very pale and sleep deprived- or maybe I just was!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS. We are twins. I got extensions too!! It has been two weeks today since I got them and I HATE them. Love the way they look, hate the way they feel. What to do, what to do.

When you took them out, did it trash your hair?

The Plum Verbena said...

Aw Jo! I am sorry! I was excited to let Curtis read this though, because he has not let me live it down yet. So, it was quite the process getting them out! It did some damage to my hair, and I literally have blad spots where the hair was just ripped out because the glue wouldn't budge. I did glue in ones, which made the removal process worse. But honestly, I am just so happy to have those things out of me hair I don't care!!! I have so much hair too, it did not matter how much I loss. Good luck girl! My head actualy broke out in a rash, so I get hating how they feel!

Twins & a Toddler said...

I have extensions in now but they are bonded not glued- they don't bother me! My hair would not grow! i am terrible at styling short hair too so they work for me! You have always had beautiful hair, you don't need them!
How is having 2 babies? Is it manageable? We are trying for another but i am a little scared!