Thursday, January 5, 2012

Resolutions

I have never made a New Years Resolution.
Haven't ever wanted to set myself up for failure.
But, I am feeling very commited, and motivated at the start of this New Year,
and thought I would make a couple.
I am pretty sure they are all the normal ones.
Those are always the good ones anyway.

Eat Clean. Curtis and I have made this resolution together. This is a lifestyle change.
We typically eat pretty healthily, but we are taking it to the extreme.
I honestly couldn't be more excited about it!! I have done a lot of research,
and I am really loving the Paleo diet plan. 2 days in 2012, we are doing awesome.

Exercise. When Haley and I attended TOFW in the fall we both left wanting to run a marathon.
I know.... Hahahahaha. Yeah. I am laughing too.
I am starting small on this one. I am just going to work out 5 days a week.
20 min. a day, and I will build up from there.
If I can work out this month from home like I plan to, next month I will join the gym.
That sounds like I am already planning to fail.
But, truely, I am commited. 2012 is the year I am getting back in shape!!
(And maybe running a 5k. hehe. Baby steps.)

Blog more. I want to document our life.
Take more pictures. Actually get them ONTO the computer. My Dad has challenged
me to blog weekly. Seems doable right?
So, Dad this ones for you! You better keep reading, this could really get good :)

Serve. I feel like I used to do more service than I do now.
I want to work on that. Each week I am going to try and do more service.

So, that's it.
I figure if I wrote them down, maybe I would feel more accountable.
I will try and keep you updated on my progress.
You know, since I will be blogging more.


No comments: