Sunday, January 1, 2012

Merry Christmas: Part 1


The part documented on my phone.
We celebrated Christmas with my family this year. And had a wonderful time. My brother Preston and his wife Katy were in town from ATL. It is always fun having them here!
They are also the most thoughtful gift givers in the family. Really, it is inspiring me to start planning gifts for next year now! I want it documented, Katy's gift made my parents cry. So, maybe my Mom shed a tear or 2 with our group gift too, but Katy's family recipe cookbook, complete with family pictures from our childhood took the cake.
We drew names this year. The guys drew a guy, girls drew a girl. Katy had my name. Once again sweetest present ever. A few weeks (ok maybe days) before their trip Preston texted me asking for silhouette pictures of my girls, for a school project. I didn't suspect a thing. They made the CUTEST silhouettes of my girls. I live them!! Thanks Preston and Katy!!
More Christmas to come. Including the Christmas video Katy is doing. Which will be awesome.

1 comment:

Katy Grubbs said...

Really glad you love your silhouettes. In the process of making them, I actually learned how to spell the word! Ha! We had a blast seeing you guys. Love you all!