Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New House: New Pillows



I have been wanting new pillow for quite awhile now.


It seems I can never find the perfect fabric.


Well, it finally happened,


I found fabric with EVERY color I wanted.

Thanks to pinterest.


I ordered the same fabric,


but I did do the pillow a little differently :)


(And her photography looks way better!!)







The chevron stripes look crooked.


But, I promise they are not.

I stalked Hawthorne Threads until Sandi Henderson's new line Secret Garden was available.

I knew it was the perfect fabric.

And, I ordered it,

Sight unseen.

Luckily it worked.

The best part about these new pillows....

ZIPPERS!!!!

That's right.

I conquered my fear,

and each pillow has an invisible zipper.

And, you know,

the zipper part wasn't bad. At all.

The kitchen chair update with be next.

They are almost done :)








2 comments:

Haley said...

Um, cutest things ever!! Love them!!

Tahsha said...

okay, you are awesome. Maybe I'll try to decide what fabric would work for my couch pillows and I could pay you to make me some??????