Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Olivia Kate: 2

Olivia is a funny girl.
She is a talker.
Just like her sister :)
And we love it.
There is nothing she cannot say anymore,
and we can have conversations with her now.
Her new favorite word is awesome.
Awesome, right?
She uses it a lot.
"Grandma Bair is so awesome."
(My Grandma was recently in town.)
"Mom, Jamba Juice so awesome."
I have to agree with her, on both counts.
She also likes to say that things are,
"sooo cute."
Recently while asking her who was a boy,
and who was a girl, we stumped her.
Her answer to whether Clay is a boy or a girl,
"Uncle Clay sooo cute."
Way to play it safe Liv :)
She keeps us laughing.
In huge Olivia news,
she is officially,
100% weaned.
That is right,
now who wants to throw ME a party??
23 months people.
Crazy? I think yes.
Olivia is obsessed with baby dolls.
She loves pushing them in strollers.
Changing diapers.
Feeding them.
And stripping their clothes off.
All of her babies must be naked.
At all times...
So annoying if you ask me.
We have a lot of cute doll clothes :)
This past month she has cut out naps.
Or maybe I cut out her nap.
She was not going to bed at night,
and it was killing me.
No nap= 7:30 bedtime= happy mommy.
I do miss those 2 hours of free time during the day,
but I like my long evenings better.
Potty training is next.
Wish me luck!
LOVE you Livvy Kate!!

5 comments:

Cassie said...

I love hearing her talk! My favorite line so far- "Bye Cassie. Love you". "Welcome (to our) house" was preet sweet too. She's the cutest.

Sassy Salsa girl said...

Good luck Taylor! ;D

Heather Davies said...

What a doll! I wish I could see her and Chase carrying on a little conversation!!

Audrey said...

I can't believe how much she's talking! I'm still at Pebbles but only 2 days a week. Usually Mon-during the day and Wed-at night, or vice versa. Next time you're in, say hi! I usually work downstairs but sometimes I'm upstairs working on stuff. You can just ask the counter girl if I'm there. That would be awesome to see you again! Since last time we didn't really know each other! LOL

Positive Thoughts said...

Please Join me at Positive Thoughts and see the POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING within you. God bless you.