Wednesday, March 9, 2011

MARCH!!

We made it.
February was a long month.
Not the easiest one.
But, March is here.
I am determinded to find motivation.
I have projects to do!!
A lot of them.
If I write them here, will I be more accountable?
(Maybe. Maybe not.)
1. Craft BLOG!! You heard it here. It is coming. And I am excited. My friend and I have had it in the works for a long time. It *should* make its "launch" this month :)
2. Easter dresses. Easter decor.
3. Clean out the girls closet.
4. Clean out the craft closet.
6. TAKE pictures!! And, not on my phone... And print pictures for...
7. Photo wall!
8. Paint my desk. And actually put the hardware back on it. And the nightstand too. Who wants pictures of the finished product??? Anyone?
9. Update the recipe blog. I have been cooking. Just not blogging about it.
Here's to a productive March!!
Nevermind we already 9 days in...

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Great to do list! Can't wait for pictures and updates :-)

Emily said...

I want to make a picture wall too. Like the one at Jaxies.What are you going to do? I want some new recipes!! All my fav recipes now are from your blog :)