Thursday, June 3, 2010

Park Days

It is FINALLY warm enough for the park!!!!! A group of friends and
I have been meeting once a week to hang out and let the kids run.
It is so nice for the SUN to be out :)

My little chipmunk cheeks! She was so enjoying all
the food being passed around.
I am pretty sure these cheeks are full of the pizza she picked
up off the grass. YUCK!!
Anlsey and Leah! Ansley LOVES Leah!!
Not sure what that tongue is about!?

Still working on the pizza!?
(I just realized this is the same picture, it is
supposed to be a different one...)

Cassie and me.

Ansley and Morgan!
We love our friends :)

6 comments:

Emily said...

Yes I am loving going to the park too. Those are some nice pics :)

Heather Davies said...

Cute! Haha, that last one with Morgan makes me laugh! :)

Jessie said...

We are loving the park here in GA too! I need to take some pics of Thatcher there and post them on my blog - or maybe I should just post ANYTHING on my blog. I love the ones of Livvy looking so deep in thought, and I'm really liking your hair too....

Devri said...

Cute girls! I love your hair.

Cassie said...

What a fun day at the park! I hope I can make it more often.

Britney Anglesey said...

Aren't you glad you're carrying your camera around now!?! So cute! What a gorgeous day with gorgeous girls. :o)