Monday, June 28, 2010

17 Months

Olivia is 17 months today. I cannot believe it. That is almost a year and a half. AND, that is one month until nursery!!! YAY!
My baby girl had a rough month. Thrush, and a tummy bug. Poor girl. She didn't eat for weeks! It was the saddest thing. But she is better now, and back to normal. Eating and asking for "bite" all the time.
She is starting to talk more and more. I love hearing new words from her daily. The other day while at the store we were in line to pay, and she looks at me and says, "iaunna tookie" (I want a cookie"). You can bet that cookie came home with us. I was so surprised. She said a full sentence. The lady in line ahead of us even commented on it! And today she said "peas" (please.) Adorable.
She is still a little peanut. But, she finally hit the 20 pound mark this month! And she is 30 inches. And we can finally find shoes that fit. Pretty easily :)
She missed her sister while she was away, and would often stand at the front door and scream her name. "Anlee" SO sweet! She loves her sissy!!
She is a busy, busy girl. Running everywhere. And has recently decided that she doesn't like riding in her stroller, and would instead like to "wa" everywhere. "I wa, I wa" she says. And then she runs away the minute her feet hit the ground.

We love our girl!

2 comments:

Devri said...

So cute! She's not 20 pounds yet? Wow! I can't believe that it's been that long already. Miss you guys!

Devri said...

I mean, I know she's 20 pounds now. I thought that she hit it sooner, that's all.