Monday, June 15, 2009

Blake and Ashlee are MARRIED!!!!

On Friday June 12th, Blake and Ashlee (Curtis' little sis) were married in the Mt. Timpanogos temple. It was a beautiful day! We headed out to Roosevelt that night for the reception on Saturday! Ashlee looked BEAUTIFUL- which was no surprise! We had a great time with family. I cannot wait to see the professional pictures, but here are a few we got from the day, unfortunately I didn't get a good one of Ashlee and her dress!
Again, Congrats Blake and Ashlee, we are SO happy for you!

Trying to get 5 little girls to sit still and all look in the same direction is NOT easy!
Haha! I think this is the best we got! At least Apri doesn't have Jordan in a choke hold this time!
Ansley LOVES her cousins!
Okay, just saw this random Disney on ice pic- don't know what happened there, how how to take it off..... THIS is supposed to be Ashlee and Blake... Hmm...

Ansley and Me. She said it was too bright! Maybe I should have listend to her :)

2 comments:

The Calak's said...

I will definitely post pictures when she comes. Everytime you post pictures I cannot believe how beautiful your girls are. You have such a beautiful family!

Shannan said...

It was so good seeing you, it's been a while. I really want to come with you to that craft night and let's start our own. It sounds like we are interested in making the same things. Let me know when you want to start:)