Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Random!

Here is a sweet smile, caught on camera by Aunt Haley! Check out those chubby cheeks! I love them so!!!
Ansley, Mommy, Liv, and Haley! Haley is a good photographer, huh?

Mommy and her girls!

And, in case you haven't heard, Ansley is the tooth fairy! My Dad and she have this little thing they started about a year ago, thanks to this book pictured below, where she is the tooth fairy, and he is Willy (the little boy in the book, because his name is William, but he goes by Bill). She really believes that she is the tooth fairy, so when you ask her name it is Ansley McCall Tooth fairy! So funny! So here she is with the book!

Oh, and Aunt Haley took all of these pictures to send to her missionary Clay! We love him and MISS him! Ansley is going to marry him FIRST (before Haley that is!), she has a grand plan devised! She is going to lock Haley in her room, with a million pieces of food, and water, until she can marry Clay first! Haha!


6 comments:

Emily said...

Cute pictures! Oh that Ansley is too funny. I hope she finds a new love before Clay gets home. I wouldn't want to see her sad, or Haley locked in a room. Neither would be good. :)

Haley said...

Ansley is just full of good ideas, isn't she?

Anonymous said...

That Ansley is one funny kid. She keeps me lauging! Cute photos.

and P.S. YES, GOODWOOD baby!!

Unknown said...

Love the pics! She has grown so much and that smile,..oh how cute she is!!! I cannot wait to get my girls and Ansley together to play. It will be so much fun!

Sarah Stiles said...

Ah, Ansley is soo cute. Cameron thinks he is Samus from Metroid, even though Samus is a girl, lol. Kids are just imaginative. I love this age!

Ju Ju said...

You are such a model in every picture of you. I love all the pictures!