Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Funny Ansley...

Yesterday after not buying her the toy she begged me for at the store, she looks at me and says, "Mom, did they even have toys when you were growing up?" I have never felt so old. Lol...
And, on Monday night while teaching a family home evening lesson about honesty, I asked her what the word honesty meant, she said, "To dress appropriately" Haha, she got it a bit confused with the word, MODESTY, silly girl- she did use the word appropriately though!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids are WAAYYY too honest sometimes. It can sting a little.

Shannan said...

We had such a great time at the party the other day. Thanks a ton for all the entertainment. You guys are so much fun. Josh and I were saying that we really need to get together and I am really wanting to do a craft day or girls night out again. And the guys can watch the kids and watch their sports. Sound like a good idea? Have fun in Florida.

katiesmomma said...

katie is funny too. she always asks me about when i was a kid if i had this or that.. she and ansley seem alot alike. maybe they can meet someday

Bugg's mama said...

That's so adorable.