Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Little Liv

Loves her SLING! And so does Mommy! LIFE SAVER! I never had one of these with Anlsey, so when my Grandparent's came to visit, they were kind enough to purchase me one! LOVE it so much!!!! Honestly, if you have a baby, you need a sling, or a Moby, or a Bjorn- something!

Sleeping Livvy! So pretty! I love this baby girl so much! She has such a sweet spirit about her! AND she is sleeping 8 hours a night straight now- LOVE that too!

*Thanks Em for the pictures, I am SO bad about taking pictures!*

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh!! That sling is sooo pretty! Where did you find it? I plan on wearing the baby a lot this time around.

Emily said...

Funny, I have a really cool snuggli and both my kids hated it.
You're welcome for the pics. You know me I'm obbsesive about taking pics. Oh and I have a new super sweet one of you and livy. I'll send it to you soon.

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how jealous I am that Livy sleeps 8 hours!!! Neither of my girls slept. I am happy that you got out for a girls night. Those are so very much needed. good for you...

P.S Livy looks so much like Curtis, it isn't even funny. But she is so much cuter!

Sarah Stiles said...

We had a Bjorn with Cameron, and I LOVED it! I was abelt o walk around getting my house work done with him comfortably tucked away. Was also great when I wanted to chat with friends online:-)