Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Olivia Kate: Bye Bye "Bappy"


Livvy is PACIFIER FREE!!!!
This is a big deal.
Things have been crazy the past few months,
and even though I knew it was time to take the
"bappy" (as she called it) away,
I was reluctant.
There was always an excuse.
After this... After that...
My Dad finally made the move.
(He is not a fan of 2 year olds with pacifiers!? Can you imagine...)
And, it wasn't bad.
At all.
She only asked for it ONE time after the initial take away.
It has been about a month now,
and we are loving life not having to hunt for her "bappy" all the time.
And, I think it means my baby is getting big :(
Thanks Dad for giving me the push I needed!

We love you little Liv.

2 comments:

hapi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Britney Anglesey said...

Wow! I haven't seen that pic of Liv before and it is so stunning! So pretty :o)