Friday, June 3, 2011

Taylor and Curtis: Las Vegas!!


In May, Curtis and I had the opportunity to go on a little Vegas trip.
Curtis won a free stay at The Wynn hotel.
My parents kindly offered to watch both girl for 2 nights.
And, we enjoyed 2 kid free days of yummy food, shopping, people watching,
The Lion King, and a luxury 5 star hotel!!
Doesn't get much better than that.
Thanks for the awesome trip Curtis!!
And for letting me snap this photo of you :)
(Curtis LOVES?! having his picture taken...)
And feel free to laugh at my lame picture of myself.....
I am.

2 comments:

Heather Davies said...

Yay! You guys deserved some alone time. That's gotta be stinky to have Curtis traveling all the time. P.S. You look hot in that pic! And I love the car seat in the back--kids are gone, but not forgotten, right?! :)

Emily said...

Agreed. You look very sassy in that pic! I'm glad you guys had some alone time. Dang when do we get our girls trip to vegas?