Friday, April 8, 2011

Olivia Kate: Things I don't want to forget

Livvy has been so cute lately!!

Her talking is crazy.

Like, full sentences.

All the time.

She has started telling "stories".

It is the cutest thing I have ever heard.

Earlier this week her story went something like this,

"I saw a ladybug.

And then,

I said,

Go away ladybug,

GO away."

(all the while making hand motions.)

She was actually recounting a story about a fly.

A fly she called a ladybug.

And that she did actually yell at.

When she tells such stories,

they always include,

"And then..."

The other day she climbed up the outside of the stair case.

She yells to me,

"Look Mom, I am taller!"

Olivia LOVES to sing.

Her favorite song,

"Happy Birthday to you,

You're 102,

and you still go to preschool,

and you miss your Mommy."

Thank Ansley for that one :)

I am loving this funny girl of mine.

A lot.

3 comments:

Heather Davies said...

What a cutie! You should post a video!

amy said...

So adorable!

Britney said...

So adorable! (again, sorry, looks like my sis-in-law was signed in - Amy - and not me, don't worry, no random people stalking you . . . hehe)