Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of Kindy!

Ansley started her first day of school today!
I cannot believe she is in kindergarten!!
She was so excited this morning, she asked me,
"Mom, you aren't just tricking me, I really do get to go to school today, right?"
Ansley is getting so grown-up! It kills me :(
Some days I just want her to stop.
But most days I just enjoy watching the little lady she is becoming.

My little camera ready girl. Always has a pose!

With the backpack. A sweet gift from Grandma and Grandpa Larson!
She's one styling girl!

Is it time yet??

We stopped to pick up Grandma on the way.
She didn't want to miss the big "drop-off"
Grandma cried, I did not.
I was sad though.
Just a little :)
And just a little excited too!
(That doesn't make me a bad Mom, right?)
Ansley LOVED her first day!
She jumped in the car after pick-up, and said,
"School is AWESOME! I don't just like it, I love it! I am going to go everyday!"
Hope she feels that way about school for many years to come!!





4 comments:

Lindsay said...

SoOO cute!!! Love her poses ;-)

Sassy Salsa girl said...

So cute!

Emily said...

Man I love that girl! She is just too funny. I hope Spencer gets that excited about school. Fingers crossed right?

Sarah said...

She looks so adorable!!