Friday, August 13, 2010

Loose Tooth

Ansley has her first loose tooth.
And she is SO excited!
When she discovered her loose tooth, she excitedly exclaimed,
"This is better than my birthday,
let's call everyone we know!"
We proceeded to make about 5 phone calls.
She wanted to make sure Grandma would
wiggle the tooth, so she would KNOW it was loose.
She told Aunt Haley,
"I cannot wait to see what the tooth fairy brings me.
It'll either be money, or a knick-knack!?"
Haha....
A knick-knack!?
This morning she woke up and told me the tooth more wiggly today.
So now we are waiting for our very first visit from
the tooth fairy.
And I am on the hunt for the perfect knick-knack :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

well my MIL has all kinds of wonderful knik knacks. You could go pick something out from her place. haha