Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

For Halloween this year Ansley was a black cat, and Olivia was Olivia the pig from the Olivia books. I am very proud to say that I made both of their costumes. For Ansley it was just a tail and ears, but for Livvy I made her ears, and dress. They looked so cute! I had a terrible time trying to get pictures of them. This is the best I got...

The glow sticks they got trick-or-treating. Neither one would hold still!?

This is the only one with Ansley and Olivia that was even close to okay... It is so hard to get them to look at the camera. And for those that have not seen me with dark hair, here it is.

Livvy's nose was painted pink, and I put two little black dots on it. She looked SO cute! And her bows on her ears like Olivia the pig :) LOVED it!

Mommy and Livvy!



4 comments:

Cassie said...

I just love Livy's' costume. You are so cute and creative.

Jessie said...

I love their costumes! Livvy's is so cute and I especially love the ears for both of them! I haven't seen your dark hair - its nice!

Devri said...

I guess I missed this post earlier. Great job on the costumes! They look so cute. And your hair looks great! Strange to see it brown, but I really like it.

Audrey said...

CUTE costumes!!! And I love your dark hair!