Thursday, October 22, 2009

Greek Yogurt

After trying tons of different food with Olivia with little success we finally found something she likes! Greek yogurt of all things!? What can I say, she is a girl after my own heart! She loves the stuff with a little cinnamon sprinkled in it. While she may not look to enthused in the photos, I assure you, she like the stuff! And I could not be happier with her choice, because incase you didn't know, greek yogurt is SO good for you! She has in the past few days started eating other things as well including: kiwi, cantalope, carrots, and avocado. All things she orignally didn't like! I have hope this girl won't be a picky eater! Yay!






1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow you are brave to feed her yogurt with that cute outfit on. Morgan eats naked cause she makes such a huge mess with everything.