Friday, February 6, 2009

And we spoke to soon...

Olivia is being transferred to Primary Children's tomorrow for more extensive testing. She had an another apnea last night. The doctor said it could be seizure activity, and they will do more EKG's and sedate her. I am so worried about my baby girl, she looks so perfect, and I just don't know what could possibly going on with her. She is in good hands, and Primary is one of the best children's hospitals in the country. She will be moved to tomorrow at around noon by ambulance.

5 comments:

Katie said...

I hope that things will go ok for you guys. I put your families name on the prayer roll at the temple last night, our prayers are with you. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Sarah said...

You know that she is in the best possible place for her right now and that she is going to get better quicker with the specialty care she will receive there. Olivia is a fighter, just like her Momma, and she is going to be fine!! Hugs to all of you. I wish I was closer!!

Emily said...

Taylor! I've been thinking about you and Olivia. I'm glad I check your blog. Oh, man I'm so sorry things are not going the best. I really would like to see you before leaving for CA. Are you staying in SLC? Miss you, thinking of you, -Em

Tahsha said...

good luck with everything. you are in our thoughts and prayers

katiesmomma said...

i hope everything gets better soon!