Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Livvy's lungs aren't ready...

So, it looks like we won't be meeting Olivia until the 28th now. I had my amnio this morning, which in case anybody was wondering was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. And Livvy's lungs are not ready. I was not very well prepared for that possibility, so it was pretty upsetting to me, but it's only one more week. And, I definitely want what is best for her, so in she stays! I will have a several more appointments and heavy monitoring before next Wednesday. Please keep Olivia in your prayers! The further along you get with my ICP the more risk to baby, so it is scary, but I have faith that she will arrive her safely- next Wednesday. My Doctor has scheduled that day, and it will be no later.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you and are praying for you and baby Olivia.

Joe, Courtney, and Jordyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joe, Courtney, and Jordyn said...

You and Olivia are definitely in our prayers. We wish you the best of luck, and love you all.

Emily said...

Hey the 28th is Brett's birthday so that is a good day to have a baby. I will be praying for you. Hang in there.

Sarah said...

You are in my prayers. I know you want the healthiest Livvy possible and I am sure that this week will only be beneficial for her. Hang in there!!

Anonymous said...

Why I am I finding out from your blog that Olivia is not coming tomorrow? Something is wrong with this picture.

Sarah Stiles said...

Taylor, I can't wait to meet Olivia! I am sure she will be fine. We are praying for the both of you!

katiesmomma said...

GOODLUCK WED!!!!!!!!!