Saturday, January 31, 2009

Another Update:

She is OFF oxygen!! I just went into to feed her and they removed her oxygen and she did really well, her number actually stayed at 100 most of the time (perfect) so this was really exciting, so pray she continues to do well. They are also letting me feed her every 3 hours, however she is so sleepy she is not eating much at all, but they said this is normal and not to worry and to just keep on trying. She is also wearing clothes! This was a big deal to me, not sure why exactly, but she wearing clothes seemed like a big step. She looks so sweet, I will post more pictures of her tomorrow when we get home and have our camera cord. We are still here at the hospital in a boarder room, which has been nice, but it is hard to get a good night's sleep, I am really missing my bed. Thanks for the continued prayers and support.

No comments: