Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Oh Ansley.

I feel like I often get to write all the cute funny things Olivia says, because as Ansley gets older she doesn't say as many.
So, when Curtis came home from taking Ansley to school the other morning I was loving this cute story:
(Liv rode with them, and they were passing the the local nursing home.)
O: Ansley, look at those nice new apartments!
A: Those aren't apartments, that's a nursing home.
O: No they are apartments .
C: No, Olivia that's where the old people go to live.
A: Don't call them old people....
Call them... Over aged.
My cute girl, I am so happy she still has those sweet/funny moments.
They are mixed in with a lot of sass these days ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute. I always told my grandpa he wasn't old, just fermented.LOL

Britney Anglesey said...

So awesome. Classic. LoL!