Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Decking the Halls.

I love this time of year.
I couldn't wait to pull out all of my decorations.
All the memories.
This year, I added a lot of new ornaments to my tree,
replacing many of my more sentimental ones.
It was tough.
They will sit in a box,
until we are a 2 tree house.
That day will come.
Here's a glimpse of our Christmas decor.


I am making a red polka dotted ruffle table runner.
But, it isn't completed yet (or really even started),
so you'll have to use your imagination.


Having a mantle is so much fun!!
 

Our elf "Buddy" has returned.
And, he has been a mischievous little guy this year.
Drawing horns on our family pictures,
swimming in marshmellow bathes,
and watching a "drive-in" movie with Barbie.
The girls have been so excited to see what he's been up to every morning.
I must take a few pictures of his nightly shannagins.


My tree!!
I am so happy with the way it turned out.
I wanted to remove the large amounts of PINK and LIME green in my tree.
I was just a little tired of it after 5 years.
So, here is my happy white, red and TEAL tree.

7 comments:

Haley said...

It looks SO cute! I love your tree!! :)

Cassie said...

I've been waiting for this post. What a silly elf Buddy is. Your kids must just love the holidays. Cute new kitchen table too.

Sassy Salsa girl said...

Pretty!!! I really need to get more decorations, or at least make some, lol! Did you paint your kitchen table or was it already white?

Emily said...

Everything looks so beautiful. What is that ornament on your tree, a little kitchen aid? I didn't know that the elves did naughty things. I thought that was leprechauns. Our elf Jingles does nice things like leaving candy canes all over the tree.

The Plum Verbena said...

Thanks everyone! The kitchen table is one I have had for years. Stored in my basement. I did paint the chairs teal, and reupholster the seat cushions. I will have to post pictures of that makeover.

Josh said...

Love your Christmas decor. You are always amazing me at how well you decorate. Ya for you. Love ya and I am so glad you had an awesome Christmas.

Josh said...

K, the one above and this one is from Shan not Josh, sorry.