Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New House: Ansley's Room

One of our favorite things about our new house is the girls have their own rooms!

It has been awesome. Bed time is so much easier.

And, it was fun to get to decorate a room for just Ansley!


Again, pictures out of order....

Blogger!?

Obviously, dresser, and pictures. Hehe.



This was my bed when I was a little girl.

I love that she gets to use it.

I spray painted it yellow the day we moved in.

The bedding was a great find from T.J. Maxx.

I always find bedding there I love.

I had planned on making a quilt, but when I found this decided against it :)

My wallet and my sewing machine are both thanking me.

Love that I got to reuse her welcome home banner!!



First of many pillows to come.

Thank you pinterest for many, many ideas.


There are still a few details I would like to add, but I am loving it so far :)




2 comments:

Cassie said...

Yeah- house pictures. Stacey told me you already had stuff on the walls. We still haven't hung a thing. You're amazing.

Are you using the updated version of blogger? It's way easy to upload pictures, and in order too. If not, call me someday and I'll tell you how to switch over. It only takes a minute.

Sassy Salsa girl said...

The place looks amazing Taylor!!! I need you to come help me with my house :D