Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cornbelly's

Ever since moving to Utah I have heard about Cornbelly's.
Somehow though, we hadn't ever made it there!
Fall break seemed liked the perfect opportunity to meet good friends,
for some fun at Cornbelly's!
It will definitely be a yearly tradition!!
Livvy was a little young for it, but Ansley had a blast!!
What a fun day it was!!
Thanks Brit, Kaylee and Ellie for the invitation!!
And for the pretty pictures :)

Livvy LOVED the big jumping pillows.
But, wouldn't venture too far on her own.
At one point she was toppled over by a little boy.
She didn't even cry!
I helped her bounce on the edge.
Ansley and her good friend Kaylee!
She calls the time that Kaylee lived a few doors down,
"the good ole days!"
We miss Kaylee and Ellie!!
(And Britney and Kevin too!)
Those were good days!!
Ansley had no problems jumping all on her own!!
That girl has endless energy it seems!

A better shot of the Ghost shirt, on my cute girl :)

Ansley and her early birthday present.
My girl turned 6 yesterday,
more on that to come.
But, she is suddenly Barbie obsessed.
Barbie enjoyed all the activities at Cornbelly's :)
I love fall in Utah.
And all the fun things there are here!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

So cute! I love the ghost shirt! You are so talented!

Emily said...

That looks like so much fun. I might have to take my kids there. Want to go again? Livy shirt is so cute. I love that Barbie went to cornbelly's too.