Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The funny things she says...

I have got write down a few of the funny things Ansley has said, before I forget!

The other night we had my sister and her friend for dinner, after dinner while we were all talking, Ansley decided she would take our desert order, and go prepare it upstairs, she "writes" it down, and then says, "Okay, I be back with that in a JIPPY!" It was so so cute!

Then yesterday morning, when I was not wanting to get out of bed, and trying to convince my child that she should play hooky from school (this is sad, I know!!), she looks at me and says, "Mom, you have to get up and take me to school, Mrs. Courtney will help you feel better, she knows EVERYTHING!" It was so cute! She loves her teacher!

So, when I picked her up from school that afternoon- because yes I did take her, Mrs. Courtney told me the cutest story. Ansley was trying to remember what it was like in Florida, and she was concentrating pretty hard, and Mrs. Courtney asked her what she was thinking, she say, "I am just trying to remember the POT-handle!" We lived in the PAN-handle! I thought that was pretty smart, and pretty funny...

I know there are so many more, I need to write them down sooner!

2 comments:

EricandLauren said...

I always love stories like these! Little girls are the cutest and say the most hilarious things ever.
Congrats on the baby girl on the way, that is so exciting!!
By the way............ LOVE the name Olivia, that is what Eric wanted to name another little girl (if we had another girl).

Ju Ju said...

Ansley is so cute! What a good idea to write those things down. I need to do better.