Saturday, September 20, 2008

First Day of School! Preschool that is...



Okay, funny story, and I blame it on pregnancy brain! I thought school started on a Tuesday, so we went to bed early Monday night, got up bright and early the next day, I got Ansley all dressed for school, and walked to the teacher's house (one block over). Her garage door was down, which she told us would be up, and that was where we were supposed to drop the kids off. I go back to my house, look at the back to school packet, there was no start date written. I head back over to the teachers house... I knocked on her door- and sure enough school does not start until THURSDAY! I was so embarrassed! But, it was a good trial run, right!?


These pictures are from the actual first day of school! Ansley LOVES her school! Everyday she comes home to tell me about what she learned. She is also singing the cutest songs she learns at school. It's so fun to see her learn new things!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ansley is sooo darling. Best dressed kid in school no doubt!

Unknown said...

She is too cute for words!!! So tall! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your are so fun. I can't wait for my shop to open too. I am behind but I made goals and am kicking butt to get things going. Thank you for your support. Love you!! muah!
ps. I love the name Olivia Kate and Savannah Grace.I voted Savannah Grace but I think Olivia Kate is cute too. So fun. They all sound southern, which you know I love!

Larson Family said...

What a QT!!! So is she loving school? I am so excited for Apri to start school!!! I think she will really enjoy school. I will be sad at the same time because I don't want her to grow up.