Saturday, January 29, 2011

Olivia Kate: Cookies and Milk Party







Olivia turned 2 and we had a party!!
I was super excited about a cookies and milk theme,
after seeing so many cute ideas floating around the blogisphere.
I love throwing parties!
Especially pink ones :)
I loved all the little details I was able to do with this theme.
The pink paper straws were my favorite part!!
I am so grateful for the many willing bakers that I had!!
And, all the party guests should be too-
considering everything I touched was ruined that day.
Happy Birthday Livvy Kate!!
Hope you enjoyed your birthday party.
(Or at least the party you stayed awake for.)
P.S.
I am having major issues with blogger- so this is all backwards.
And I gave up!!?

3 comments:

Cassie said...

It was such a cute party- of course. But we did regret not taking home enough cookies.

Shannan said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I am so sorry we couldn't be there. You always decorate so dang cute. Just looking at the pictures, looks like you had it all girly and adorable. Good job. We miss you!

Emily Gleave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.