Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We headed out to Curtis' parents house for Thanksgiving this year.
I brought my camera,
but sadly didn't take a single picture!?
We had a wonderful time though!!
Eating yummy food,
and enjoying time with a lot of family!
(But we sure missed Wayne and Renee!!)
I love this time of year,
when I reflect on the things that I am thankful for.
A loving husband, who takes good care of his family!
Two beautiful girls.
My supportive and wonderful parents and Curtis'.
Awesome brothers and sisters, both my own, and Curtis'.
Cousins.
Cute cousins for my girls to play with.
Family.
Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles.
Eternal families!
Friends who are always there. No matter what.
My faith and testimony.
A warm, cozy home.
Curtis' job.
My sewing machine... Really, it is my sanity some days.
And so many, many more things.
We are so blessed.

1 comment:

Emily said...

well said Tay

I love that you said your sewing machine is your sanity. The DVR is mine. haha