Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween

Halloween is not my favorite holiday.
I know... I know...
Everyone loves Halloween.
It just seems like a lot of work to me.
Add rain, and freezing temperatures,
and I am the parent that doesn't want to take the kids out!?
This Halloween was a bit CRAZY!?
Olivia had a darling butterfly costume.
She hated it.
So we borrowed the CUTEST octopus costume last minute.
It was a size 6-12 month, and just fit.
I added a bow, of course :)
Ansley was a pirate.
She wore her costume 3 days in a row.
Dance, school, and then trick-or-treating.
Amazingly it was still clean by Saturday night!?
After attempting to go the mall,
where ALL the stores were out of candy!?
We made the rounds in my parent's neighborhood.
It was a fun night.
But a little chaotic!

Trying to get a picture of the two of them is IMPOSSIBLE!?

See what I mean!?
Love this picture though.
Classic.

At least Ansley was ready!!

Happy Halloween 2010!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Ansley is seriously one of the prettiest little girls I know. How beautigful can a pirate bge.

Larson Family said...

Cute! Love the costumes! Apri loves the pirate costume!

Emily said...

I love ansley's costume! Too bad we didn't get to see each other Halloween night. Seriously it was stressful this year! No more homemade costumes for me!