Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ready for SPRING....

February was a long month. Isn't it always?? Uneventful, besides a lot of sickies. I am ready for some sunshine and warm weather...
Here is a little update on the family:
Curtis is still working in the office, although we fear those days are numbered. He has been asked to return to Norway in May possibly. We are not looking forward to him traveling again. But, are ever so grateful he has a good job!! He also started working on his MBA this past week. I am so proud of my hard working hubby :)
I have been keeping busy with the girls- as always. With all the colds we passed around this month, I have had a lot of time to plan all of the crafts that I want to start on soon- SOON! I got a wonderful surprise from Curtis last week- a serger!! I cannot wait to use it! We are in the process of getting a sewing area together.
Ansley is doing well in school. Learning more and more each day. And keeping us entertained :) We are crossing our fingers that she gets into the charter school for kindergarten this fall! They have a full day program- which would be wonderful for all of us!
Olivia is 13 months. And busy, busy, busy. She is quite the Mama's girl, and spends most of her day in my arms. She has also become a little climber. After turing my head for 2 seconds, I found her on the sofa table! She is cutting 2 more bottom teeth!
So, besides looking forward to warming months ahead, life is good! We are blessed! We are happy!

2 comments:

Britney Anglesey said...

So fun to actually see you blogging again! Norway!? How long, no fun! :o( Let me know how that all turns out. Brit :o)

Sassy Salsa girl said...

Woohoo for you, a serger!
That is great :D