Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Update

I met with the doctor yesterday about my liver. He basically said that he just wants to watch the spot and see if it grows or not. I will be having an MRI in 3 months. He also wants to do a HYDA scan on my gallbladder, because he says my syptoms have to be caused from a diseased gallbladder, even though I have no stones. If I do have my gallbladder removed then they will do a biopsy of my liver spot since they will already be in there. He said that to remove the mass would be major and invasive surgery, so he doesn't want to go that route if he does not have to, as most of these things are pretty harmless... Not exactly what I was hoping for as we still don't have the most clear answers, but I feel at least some relief.

1 comment:

Bugg's mama said...

Fun bumping into you the other day. Good luck with everything.